About Me

My photo
Bedford, Texas, United States
Pastor of Woodland Heights Baptist Church in Bedford, Texas and former Professor of Old Testament. But mostly I am a husband of an amazing wife, father of gifted children, and servant of an AWESOME God.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where Did I Go?

I have not posted for a couple of weeks for a few reasons:
1 - holiday season - very busy for a pastor
2 - I've been approached about doing a book proposal on the present subject of my blog. I don't know if I will get a contract or not, but I think it wise to suspend the discussion of the subject until I know one way or another.

I apologize for this, I will keep you all informed.

4 comments:

Denyse said...

I do hope you'll take my suggestion for the title of your book into consideration. And it was MY idea for you to write a book about this in the first place. See? I know things!

Anonymous said...

cool blog..................................................

Justin said...

evidently you won't keep us too informed, it's been nearly 2 months! -expect the sarcasm from me

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing